Signs of Drug Abuse and Drug Addiction-LSD and Hallucinogens Abuse
Hallucinogens, such as LSD, Ecstasy, magic mushrooms, even certain cough medicines containing DXM will cause a person to hallucinate, seeing reality in a different light, and in some cases blot out reality completely. The dangers are many- not focused on the real world, the person using LSD is a danger to themselves and potentially those around them.
Signs of LSD, Hallucinogen Abuse
Drug Addict Physical Appearance
- Glassy eyes
- Possibly very large pupils
- Blank, vacant stare
- Sweating, salivating
- Flushed skin
Drug Addict Mannerisms or Behavior
- Daydreaming, inattentive
- Inappropriate and extended interest in common objects
- Staring for extended time at object or body part, viewing from different angles, The person may also have a similar interest in body parts, such as a finger, hand or food.
- Conversation tends to be esoteric, like a “head trip.”
- They will experience anxiety for no apparent reason.
Drug Addict items around or hidden in the house, bedroom, etc.
- Empty or full bottles of cold medicine, cough tablets
- Colorful blotter tabs, temporary tattoo pages
If you see these signs get help.